Wow there’s a lot more participants than ever before! I’m going to try to make the posts easier to to find by setting them up in different categories. We’re going to try to work something out on how to manage the list as, it’s getting quite long. I really love seeing all the links together in the roundup, but we do need to figure something out. … so if you have any suggestions, I’m so open to it.
If you’ve missed this weeks round, no worries, there is always next week, you can sign up in the forums by clicking here.
Links à la Mode : December 11th
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops is cuffing her wrists with the Red Crocodile Bracelets from Nancy Gonzalez!
- Caged Lilies – Feeling russian. Chanel pre fall 09 review
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – I’m having a girl moment…
- Couture Allure Vintage – Couture Allure takes a look at fashion photography of Hiro from 1966.
- Debutante Clothing – Vintage Dress Silhouettes Over the Decades
- Fashion Birdcage – MATERIALBYPRODUCT Template Spring Summer 09 Collection
- fashion in my eyes – Coco in motion
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse’s runway look of the day is none other than Rodarte’s Grecian goddess gowns – check out what we think about it!
- Fasshonaburu – Why should the mortgage companies and auto industry get all the breaks? A fashion industry bailout proposal.
- Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy – At Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
- Iole in fashion – Sunglasses
- O.M.O. Writes – FASHION ICON: International Stylist, Catherine Baba. Hailed the “most stylish woman in Paris,” she epitomizes glamour and gaudiness!
- Shopping and Info – The scoop on Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian wearing Rozae Nichols
- Style Discovery – Introducing young designers from the West Australian Institute of Fashion and Textile. Style Discovery’s show coverage, interviews and more.
- SwanDiamondRose – Mandy aka Yarnageddon is co-author of the upcoming Yarnbombing book.
- The Subadult Years – My fabulous sample sale example with Canadian designer Lucian Matis
- Tierra M Wilson – Fashion Gives Back In Arizona
It’s a little personal
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – How to wear vests part 1: how the ladies rock it
- Dirty Laundry – Red: The first of a week long monochromatic experiment.
- dramatis personae – Bringing Back Burlesque… ways for the average girl to incorporate the glamour and glitz of Burlesque in to her wardrobe.
- Daisy Fairbanks Vintage – Pinkaholism. Love pink? Hate it? Find out more.
- la boudoir – Perfect Party Picks – Dresses to wear to that upcoming holiday party
- Little Black Book – The guide to online clothes shopping and where to look.
- In Life and In Fashion – Hibernation Helper: How to stay stylishly warm when it is c-c-c-cold outside! Brrrr!
- Or False Glitter – -Style crisis! Do we choose our style or does it choose us?
- shopfair – A guide to successful color matching. Find the right colors for your skintone and create colorful outfits.
- Style Symmetry – I Love London! Do you?
- THE COVETED – DIY : Turn old sweaters into lovely opera gloves.
‘Tis the Season
- AlysiaMarie.com – Trend Guide this Season =)
- Diary of a Style Addict – Is telling you how to get 10 smackeroos for your desigenr shopping this holiday season
- Mademoiselle Robot – Stylish gift ideas for your favourite sister (see also mum, grandma etc)
- Retro Chick – Last Minute Gifts for disorganised Retro Chicks
- The Sassy Peach – The Sassy Peach Holiday Gift Guide! 20 gifts under !
You are Beautiful
- ShopDiary – finds some fantastic deals on cosmetics and fragrances at Costco, of all places!
- Summershoes – Tips and Tricks and Beauty Secrets: Easy to make Papaya Mask
- Your Style Star – Hot Lip Tips