Thank you to all of you who participated in this weeks round of Links à la Mode… it’s been a bit of a change since we’ve decided to go ahead and limit the number of links in the roundup. We DID get some wonderful posts… a great thought provoking post from 39thandbroadway asked us if our hunger for fast fashion was causing designer burnout. Fête à Fête introduces us to Lia Lintern custom fitted luxe coats. The Coveted dishes her tips on how to keep warm in subzero temperatures (without looking frumpy).
Because of the great participation with Links à la Mode, the list has gotten very long, and we’ve been discussing possible solutions to make the list more manageable. Since most of you agreed the list was getting very long, and that a limit would be fine so from this point on, we will publish only the first 20 links posted in the Links à la Mode thread.
Links à la Mode :January15th
- 39thandbroadway.com – Why our obsession for fast fashion is causing designers to burn-out and result in less innovative wardrobe choices for you!
- Breakfast at Saks – Style vs. Comfort: What to wear when you’re traveling
- dramatis personae – Mischief-Managed Media: My So-Called Life…
- fashion forestry – Dressing like San Francisco architecture
- fashion in my eyes – For the love of shoes
- fete a fete – Lia Lintern custom fitted luxe coats!
- Hello, Lover… Shoe Daydreams – The famous SATC: The Movie “Something Blue” shoe is now not blue?
- Hollow Star – Spring fashion trends I’m most excited about
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – In the Name of the Blog
- Iwanttowearit – Kids who dress themselves will make you smile. I promise.
- Mademoiselle Robot – Getting summer wardrobe inspiration from Robert Mulligan’s The Man in the Moon.
- Nico Assatly – Accessories Junkie
- Retro Chick – Warm Chunky Knits for Work, Rest & Play
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info loves Nicole Richie’s Balenciaga platform black boots.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas – How to shop for a purse you’ll love
- Studio Purpura – Weekly Editor’s Picks – Resolution to Ladies Pesky Fashion Issues!
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah calls skirts over dresses a trend to watch!
- Style Tabloid – Staring off the New Year with work-out resolutions? Stick to your plans with the help of some cute work-out outfits inspired by your favorite celebrities!
- Style With Anna – 20 Weird and Wacky Handbags
- THE COVETED – How to Dress for Cold Weather
- the musings of ondo lady – Ok so we had The Real OC and The Real Housewives of Orange County so make way for The Real Gossip Girls.
If you’d like to take part in Links a la Mode, please sign up for next week’s roundup in the IFB forums! Remember, only the first 20 links will be published!