Links á la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Guest Post

Fashion: Forever Evolving

Edited by Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion

Hello everyone! I’m super excited to be making my debut as an IFB Links a la Mode Editor this week. As I visited each link, I was reminded that each had the exact thing in common with the next, that Fashion is Forever Evolving.

From your Mothers fashion advice, a beauty “how to” video, or a legendary icons passing, fashion is always changing and taking form in a new shape. I am constantly thriving to acquaint myself with the “fashion unfamiliar.” This weeks links did just that for me. I’m thrilled to be a new member of the IFB family and cannot wait to see everyone’s posts throughout the upcoming year!

Links à la Mode: March 31st

SPONSOR:

Shopbop SunglassesDITA, Karen Walker, Retro sun, Tom Ford, Mosley Tribes, Ray-Ban, Phillip Lim, Marc Jacobs, Carrera, & Chloe

PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Ryan says:

Thanks for including Fashables!

Note: the link for next week’s edition seems to be broken (10:37 am).

2. Emily says:

thank you so much for including me!!!! :) Off to read all of the other contributions now :) xx

3. Thanks for choosing my post, Collette :) ! And congratulations on your first Editor post :)

4. Bella Q says:

And yet ONE MORE REASON to love IFB- you! There are so many reasons already why I thrill at being part of this community so your stint as editor here is mere icing on the cake, but what delish icing it is.
    Great line-up here, and I am HONORED to see my post listed with so many wonderful blog posts!
    the Citizen Rosebud

5. Annie says:

Thank you so much for including me again!! I am honored! Can’t wait to read all the rest!

6. Kristin says:

Thank you SO much for including me, Colette! This is a great round up, and I’m proud to be a part :)

7. Thanks so much for including my post. I love having the support and tight knit community <3 xo

8. Thank you so much for including me!

9. THE-LOUDMOUTH says:

Oh yay! Thank you so much for including me, Collette!

10. Collette, thank you very much for including my post. What a wonderful list to be a part of! xoxo

11. Lis says:

Link love galore!

12. Yay, I love it when this list goes live! I can’t wait to read them all!

13. annebeth says:

thanks so much for featuring me!!

14. Fumiko Kawa says:

thanks much for featured my Elle Redesign shirt here, really appreciate^^
    thanks IFB!

15. Mallory Levy says:

Thanks so much for including Mallory In New York! I’m so thrilled to be included on here, so many great blogs! :)

16. Hello everyone!! I really enjoyed reviewing the links this week!! Everyone more than deserved to be mentioned. I’ll stop by all of your blogs to say “hello” soon.

17. Miami Olivia says: