Role: Content Editorial Lead
Needed: Passionate online fashion lover who is as obsessed with writing about, sharing and discovering the latest fashion trends as much as you are with wearing them! You must be in NYC and you need to be highly web literate and a self-motivator who not only has a vision for what makes a great daily/weekly/monthly content experience, but who will also be instrumental in building and growing a community around that content. You will be joining a rapidly rising and digitally savvy fashion business, working with big clients in a small team of energetic industry leaders. So buckle up! This really is that opportunity!
- Write, review, edit, and update materials (text, photo, video) for ongoing online conversation
- Obtain and publish relevant content from external sources when required
- Recruit and supervise external bloggers and talent who assist in developing and maintaining content for online efforts.
- Work with larger team to identify gaps in available resources and develop appropriate content to fill those gaps
- Execute content quality assurance programs
- Increase readership, readership loyalty, traffic and revenues.
- Develop a cohesive program to grow and sustain a online community.
- Manage and actively participate across platforms and media including Forums, Blogs, Twitter Feeds, Social Networks and others as required.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights.
- Create and manage outside bloggers, guest writers, photographers, forum managers and recruit new and active members.
- Manage Affiliate networks, choose affiliate offers, test and deploy promotions. Coordinate creation of social content, keyword optimization, tagging and linking for search engine optimization
- Establish metrics & reports on the online community.
- At least 5 years content production, editing and publishing experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to juggle many projects at one time and meet all deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Photo and video production experience (a plus).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm for the use of technology in the delivery of content (social media expert!)
- Work well on a team and be willing to pitch in however needed to accomplish the goals of the organization.
- Live and breathe social media in personal and professional life.
- An interest in, knowledge and understanding of current and upcoming technology as it relates to SEO, affiliate programs and social media.
- Expert listener & communicator .
- Strong knowledge of Internet applications and technologies.
- At least 5 years minimum experience working in a relevant field.
- Currently living, eating, breathing (or working) in online fashion or similar field.
- Have owned and or ran a blog, Facebook group, website, etc in the past
- Large friends base on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, Reddit, etc (a plus).
- 4-year college/university degree (a plus).
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply! Looking forward to hearing from you!