I was thrilled to see your submissions for this week's IFB Project #5. Everyone is from different places and it was nice to get a taste of your neighborhood. From flowers blossoming, to gorgeous fountains, to your favorite shops, it was all very inspirational. I think it's rather important to take a minute sometimes, pause, and really just look around you. It's the small things that we often take for granted. I was born and raised here in NYC and I still feel like there's so much to be discovered! It's sort of crazy.
Thanks to everyone who participated this week.It was a fun project. We'll be brainstorming for this Friday so check back for IFB Project #6.
IFB Project #5: Love Your Neighborhood Roundup.
1. Pretty City (a proclamation of love): Fall in love with Chicago during the summer.
2. Chicly Chicago: A gorgeous skyline in Chicago and more.
3. Chic Essentials + My Neighborhood= Love: Check out this lovely luxe boutique in Washington.
4. Modern Glamour on the Street: This blogger takes us through main street and Italian shops.
5. IFB Project 5: Love your neighborhood: Check this cool art in Manchester.
6. My neighbourhood: Check out these shots from Edinburgh, Scotland.
7. In the Hood: Happiness is everywhere. Even in little places.
8. Hollywood Land: This Hollywood sign reminds this lady of old hollywood glamour.
9. Walk in the park: GO visit some geese, doves and turtles at the park.
10. Forsyth Park, Savannah: A beautiful fountain in a park in Savannah.
11. IFB Project Photos from Nolita: Take a stroll down Nolita with Jennine.
12. Running into History: When in Rome, you never stop exploring.
To check all the submissions you can click here.