IFB Project #9: What’s in your bag?

Happy Friday! Today’s IFB Project is a classic. Personally, I’ve never done a “What’s in your bag post,” so this should be fun.

You can tell a lot about a person by what;s in their bag. Shout wipes for germ-a-phobes, lip glosses for beauty girls, gadgets for the tech chic, etc.

I’m not always proud of what the interior of my bag looks like, ha ha! I confess… I have a hard time cleaning them out. But, I almost always have everything that I need throughout the day!

IFB Project #8: What’s in your bag?

• Submit a post of what’s inside your bag and why? Does it describe the sort of person you are?

Make sure to check back in Wednesday at 3p.m. EST to see what bags get selected. Thanks for participating!

About The Author

Profile photo of Nubia Mejia

1. Hallie

LOVE this project! Can’t wait to see what all of you have in your bags. And what bag’s you’re carrying, at that! xx

2. Cynthia

For the most part, just the essentials: wallet, smartphone, keys and lipstick. You may find a receipt or two sometimes, thogh.

3. Larissa

I love this project! ok since I had a baby about two months ago it’s a bit complicated to tell whether it describes me well or not…. I have my purse, my id card, a bottle of water, some diapers, wet wipes and an organic sun screen :)

4. your native heart

Oh how timely! I just did a post on this the other day – WHAT’S IN MY BAG? As you can see, it’s full of random stuff, but it’s only because I keep the essentials in my wallet or zippered pouch so nothing I need comes spilling out whenever I dig through my bag.

5. Leah

I always love these “what`s in your bag” features, they actually give me ideas on some useful items that I might not have thought of before. By the way, those folding sunglasses in the pic above looks cool. What brand are they?

6. Leah

7. A

Ooh! I do this as a regular feature on my blog so should be fun to do a special one for the project.

8. Posh Mentality

this is a great idea! im new to the ifb community so this is the first time i’m seeing a project like this. it’s a perfect way to cure writer’s block, which i’ve been having lately. awesome!