IFB Project #9: What’s in your bag?
By:

Purse Contents-1

Happy Friday! Today’s IFB Project is a classic. Personally, I’ve never done a “What’s in your bag post,” so this should be fun.

You can tell a lot about a person by what;s in their bag. Shout wipes for germ-a-phobes, lip glosses for beauty girls, gadgets for the tech chic, etc.

I’m not always proud of what the interior of my bag looks like, ha ha! I confess… I have a hard time cleaning them out. But, I almost always have everything that I need throughout the day!

IFB Project #8: What’s in your bag?

• Submit a post of what’s inside your bag and why? Does it describe the sort of person you are?

Make sure to check back in Wednesday at 3p.m. EST to see what bags get selected. Thanks for participating!

Comments

1. Courtney says:

I like that the deadline is later this time. I’ll definitely have one in by then!

2. Hallie says:

LOVE this project! Can’t wait to see what all of you have in your bags. And what bag’s you’re carrying, at that! xx

3. Cynthia says:

For the most part, just the essentials: wallet, smartphone, keys and lipstick. You may find a receipt or two sometimes, thogh.

4. Gasp! Its like you guys read my mind! This was on my blog schedule for Monday :)

Definitely in!

—————
    Gayatri
    Look who’s Wearing (LwW)

5. Plami says:

I wonder what’s the deadline to participate? :)

6. Larissa says:

I love this project! ok since I had a baby about two months ago it’s a bit complicated to tell whether it describes me well or not…. I have my purse, my id card, a bottle of water, some diapers, wet wipes and an organic sun screen :)

7. L says:

Everything is in my bag, except of course for the kitchen sink!

8. Oh how timely! I just did a post on this the other day – WHAT’S IN MY BAG? As you can see, it’s full of random stuff, but it’s only because I keep the essentials in my wallet or zippered pouch so nothing I need comes spilling out whenever I dig through my bag.

9. Leah says:

I always love these “what`s in your bag” features, they actually give me ideas on some useful items that I might not have thought of before. By the way, those folding sunglasses in the pic above looks cool. What brand are they?

10. Leah says:

11. dovev says:

i always got lost in my wife’s handbag

12. Sarah says:

Great idea! My post will be up tonight :)

13. A says:

Ooh! I do this as a regular feature on my blog so should be fun to do a special one for the project.

14. DeAnna says:

AWESOME IDEA!! I just posted what’s in my bag on my blog!!!
    MY BLOG

15. this is a great idea! im new to the ifb community so this is the first time i’m seeing a project like this. it’s a perfect way to cure writer’s block, which i’ve been having lately. awesome!

16. Claudia says:

Doing it tomorrow! figers crossed it works!!! =)

17. Alex says:

Hey everyone! Just submitted my link, hope you all like my blog post :)

xo

Trackbacks for this post

1. What’s in my Bag? « Feastful Life
  2. Journey to the Center of the Purse - Three-Quarter Chic
  3. More Prepared For The Unexpected Than The Everyday |
  4. IFB Project: What’s In Your Bag?
  5. IFB Project Roundup: What’s in your purse? | Independent Fashion Bloggers