This week’s IFB Project was fabulous. I loved seeing what’s in everyone’s bag, I’m such a curious cat and I’m still alive so Ha! It’s interesting to see what everyone feels the need to carry around from day to day. There were so many great entries, thanks so much for participating! You are all such a unique bunch.
Feel free to suggest any project you might be fun for the community, I’m all ears.
IFB Project Roundup: What’s in your bag
- What do you have in your bag?: Adorable Hello Kitty Card
- Snapshots After Sunday: What’s In My Bag: Beautiful Coach Wallet
- What’s in my bag: Very important to carry a phone charger!
- What’s in my bag: Nail polish. Perfect encase of beauty emergencies
- Show and Tell- What’s in your bag?: Magazines make for great reading
- IFB Project #9: What’s in your bag?: Check out this bag, seems to have almost everything
- What’s in your bag?: Mini Altoids, notebook and cat eye frames amongst other items
- IFB Project: What’s in your bag?: She carries 5 tubes of lipstick!
- Inside my (New Fringe) bag? : Check out this new fringe purse filled with goodies
- IFB Project: What’s in my purse?: Such a cute leopard print makeup bag
- What’s in your bag?: Shea hand cream is so good for you!
- What’s in your purse?: A vintage sterling silver pillow purse lined with purple velvet, lovely
Don’t miss out! Make sure to check out all the entries here.