Thanks to all of you who participated in the IFB project this week. A blogger tool kit is extremely important, especially now that the IFB Conference is coming up! . Everyone has different items that they feel are essential and that’s one of the reasons this has been such a informative project. Based on all the entries, I might have a few items I want to add to my tool kit as well. Here you have them…
The IFB Project Roundup: Blogger Tool Kit
- My 11 tools of the blogging trade: Check out these useful and chic gadgets
- My Blogging Tool Kit: A nice blogging work station at home
- IFB Project #10: Pack lightly? Please!: Magazines as a tool to keep you inspired
- Bob the builder has a toolkit, and I have mine too: Editing programs are tools even if you can’t carry them in your bag
- The IFB Project: Blogger Tool Kit: Computer, polishes, and more!
- My Blogger Tool kit-Gone Paperless: This lady has truly gone paperless
- Blogger Tool Kit (IFB Project): Watches and a USB port!
- Tools of the trade: What you need to blog around the clock: A nice camera, computer, cup of joe and sunglasses
- The IFB Project #10: Blogger Tool Kit: Pretty and pink work stationary
- IFB #10: My Bloggers Tool Kit: Flats are always a smart item to carry around in your tool kit
- Blogger Field Tool Kit: Woah, check all these camera accessories
- Blogging Necessities: Good essentials to always have in your kit
Make sure to check out all the entries here.
Check back Friday at 3p.m. EST and we’ll have a fun new project ready for all of you to participate in.