Thanks to all of you who participated in this week’s project. As I mentioned prior, I’m not a horoscope junkie but I love reading the stuff and I’m not ashamed to say I agree with a lot that my sign says about me. I may be crazy and all over the place but I’m a great thinker, an entrepreneur, an innovator, and I have a great heart.
“There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.” -Oscar Levant
Enjoy this week’s roundup and make sure to check out all the entries by clicking HERE.
IFB Project #20 Roundup: What’s Your Sign?
- My Zodiac, My Fashion: Cancer “If I may be completely honest, my instability lies in my emotions. It’s extremely easy to make me happy and make me laugh; it’s even easier to make me infuriated.”
- Tropic of Capricorn: Down to earth, hardworking and a bit of pessimism is also there.
Being brutally honest, pessimism is definitely true.
- IFB PROJECT #20: My Step Zodiac: LEO: Check out what this “natural born character” has to say about her sign.
- Can’t you read the sign?: This Sagittarian doesn’t believe in horoscopes. Click, click, and find out more!
- Gemini Girl…Two sides of me: Gemini’s can be interesting. These ladies are known for having two sides. Read more.
- What’s in a sign???: “Here is what Ive found… as a Taurus baby, I am supposed to have the following traits… strength, stamina, and will (sometimes I have these). I am supposed to be stubborn by nature (I am and and am using this as my defense!)”
- Lady Leo -A love Story: This lady isn’t into astrology but LOVES her sign. Check out the cool images featured in this post and learn more about Leos.
- Hey Baby, Whats your Sign?: “I quite like the dreamy, watery Pisces descriptions. One foot in reality, another foot in fantasy, wishy washy and prone to indulgence. Yep, that pretty much sounds like me.”
- “Perfection is Almost Good Enough” I hear Virgos are quite the perfectionist. Find out more by reading this post.
*Check back this Friday at 3 pm EST to find out what the next IFB Project will be*