Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) is dedicated to helping fashion bloggers meet their goals in the social media by sharing experience and advice for the community of 40,000 members. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and forward thinking person who loves blogging and fashion to facilitate the conversation! As an emerging social media company, this position has many opportunities for growth and creative freedom.
The Community Manager’s main responsibility is assist and work on projects that help curate and grow the community revolving around IFB. This person is dynamic, internet savvy, expert in fashion blogging, follows publishing trends in blogging, loves technology, and is hungry to learn more.
- Building relationships with influential bloggers
- Attend events and make connections
- Moderating and building forums
- Managing social media presences: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google Plus, Instagram
- Develop strategies to grow the network and it’s online presence
- Driving traffic to the site through community engagement
- Writing blog posts and creating videos
- Reaching out to bloggers about IFB and other opportunities in the social media space
- Two years blogging and social media experience
- One year PR and/or Journalism experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups
- Ability to set goals based on understanding of metrics and analytics
- Photo, video, and editing skills a plus
- Basic knowledge HTML, CSS a plus
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- This full time job is located in New York City, must be able to come to the office every day.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic!
If you absolutely love the sound of this job description, then please send your resume, salary requirements to email@example.com and tell us why you would love to work with IFB!