The end of New York Fashion Week is a little bittersweet for the IFB team.
While we love seeing the unique designs and meeting industry leaders, we can’t help but collectively sigh with relief. We could definitely do for more sleep, more vegetables, less coffee, more flats, and more face-time with newsworthy links. This week’s Chic Reads are the bookmarked articles we are looking forward to reading this weekend.
This week’s Chic Reads:
- Female Street Style Photographers are Infiltrating the Boys Club
- Why Fashion Week is Just Like Your School Cafeteria
- IFB Conference panelist and fashion blogger Emily Schuman shares her fashion tips
- Getting to know Aliza Licht and her successful approach to social media
- How brands engaged with bloggers at this year’s IFB Conference
- New York Fashion Week by the Numbers
- How to find your creative sweet spot (we’re talking writing, folks)
image by Dustin Fenstermacher