This weeks project was all about taking a more subdued approach to the omnipresent “pop of color” that has defined many of our spring wardrobe cravings. We asked you to steer away from sassy tangerine oranges and royally rich cobalt blues – and embrace the softer side of color: pastels.
From outfit posts to creative mood boards, all your entries provided inspiration and amazing style. We never thought there could be so many different ways to wear pastels!
We had so many colorful and playful submissions for this week’s project, it was tough to pick our favorites!
1. Penny Pincher Fashion takes pastels from the runway to the real way
2. FlashFramePhotography has some easy styling tips
3. Lots of pastel inspiration photos from Le’Love
4. We can totally dig this mint-on-mint look from My Haute Habit
5. Great pairing ideas from Palepepper
6. Lovely color inspiration board from J. Rose Style
7. Corals & Cognacs lays out 4 easy outfits
8. Check out SuppleChic’s pastel denim styling tips video
9. A wild take on pastels from Closet Fix: cheetah print!
10. Fashion Is Evolution paired mint, lavender and stripes
Be sure to check out all the amazing submissions here, and check back on Friday at 3 p.m. to find out what the next exciting IFB project will be!