15 fashion bloggers, one night, one runway.
When: April 11, 2012 (cocktails start at 7:30pm, show starts at 8pm)
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion
Hair sponsor: ARROJO studio
Makeup Artist: Carlie Bifaro
Dedicated Hashtag: #UltraBookStyle
With designs by KamaliKulture and Orla Kiely, hair styling by ARROJO Studio and accessories by Bauble Bar and JustFabulous, IFB couldn’t be more thrilled about this fashion-meets-tech event. Runway fashions featuring the most inspiring and chic bloggers hosted by one of the biggest names in technology? Yes please!
- Jenni Radosevich from I Spy DIY
- Ann Somma from Holier Than Now
- Laura Elner from On the Racks
- Delmy Riviera from Fashion Bananas
- Jessie Artigue from Style & Pepper
- Jinna Yang from Grease & Glamour
- Caroline Knapp from Sweet Caroline in the City
- Julia DiNardo from Fashion Pulse Daily
- Carolyn Hsu from the Hsu Closet
- Gabi Gregg from Gabi Fresh
- Christine Bibbo Herr from NYCPretty
- Samantha Lim from FashionIndie
- Eileen Dautruche from Miss Whoever You Are
- Danielle Bernstein from We Wore What
- Christina Topacio from ProFresh Style
From live-tweeting the runway to instagramming the runway looks to interviewing the bloggers to sharing our IGS-inspiration on Pinterest, IFB will be delivering live updates and instant snaps all the way up to the big show! Intel will be livestreaming the event, giving you the chance to see all the fabulous looks in real-time here. Stay connected with our #UltraBookStyle hashtag and join the conversation by following us here:
Facebook: Independent Fashion Bloggers
If you’d like to attend, send us your contact information at this email: RSVP@HeartIFB.com.
Don’t miss a second of our IGS coverage and stay tuned for upcoming posts and interviews!