My darlings! Good morning! Guess what? You made it to Friday, and the weekend is basically already here. You can kick off your shoes, go back to bed, eat a delicious, decadent 3-hour brunch… Tomorrow. Okay, so we’re not quite there, but if you’ve had a week anything like the one at IFB headquarters – you’re ready to power-down and reboot over the next couple of days.
To make you happier, smarter and a little incredulous before the weekend arrives, I offer 9 links worth taking a browse.
Here are this week’s super chic reads of the week!
- Beyonce has tweeted, redesigned Beyonce.com and launched a Tumblr. – Social media just got more diva.
- The New York Times reports on nail polish as fashion’s biggest accessory trend -
- NYmag highlights some not-too-flattering moments from Sea of Shoes’ Jane Aldridge’s profile in Texas Monthly – Eek. [Here's the original profile, too]
- Copyblogger asks, Is Pinterest Traffic Worthless? – But answers “no” – as long as you do something with it.
- We agree with Refinery29: Google’s Project Glass is totally freaky. – Talk about virtual insanity.
- Companies including Marie Claire found real, professional women to be models through LinkedIn – You should spruce up your profile right about now!
- If you didn’t already love Stella McCartney, this interview in Interview should do it – Designer, mother, activist, and daughter of Sir Paul. Need we say more?
- BetaBeat has the skinny on Material Wrld, a new site that lets you shop the closets of tastemakers – Including The Man Repeller, Keiko Lynn and the designers behind Dannijo.
- Amazon.com is uping their game in the fashion industry - Like they didn’t already rule our online shopping lives enough.
[Image credit: Interview magazine]