Well, you guys really love your shades. Like, really love. The response to this week’s project was overwhelming with amazing pieces of eyewear ranging from DIY projects, colored frames and killer sunglasses collections.
So, thank you so much for your amazing submissions, it made whittling down to just ten extremely hard. Which is why this week, we’re including 15 in our round-up! Even though I’m not a gambler, I’m betting that many of us will be sporting some impressive shades this summer.
Here are our 15 favorite sunglasses style posts!
- Sorelle in Style channels her inner superhero with a touch of Catwoman style
- Alexandra of She is Red gives us a glitter sunglasses DIY tutorial
- Virginie Peny is effortlessly cool and casual with Ralph Lauren sunglasses
- Blushing Black’s Latisha embraces a White Hot retro vibe
- Natasha Fatah is on the hunt for fun, colorful & frugal frames
- Cecylia uses a beaded glasses chain to keep track of her sunglasses
- Peachy Keen is vintage perfection with a superb polka-dot look
- In Foodie Fashion mixes pastels & florals
- Becky Bedbug showcases her collection of colorful sunglasses
- Sam of Twin Style rocks bright red sunnies with red hair
- Fashion in My Eyes mixes pattern & color then tops it off with some cool sunglasses
- Luxus shows off her Lolita shades
- A Prairie State Companion pops in House of Harlow 1960 shades
- Lilli of Candy & Style lists some incredible sunglasses for summer
- Looks by Laura has just the perfect hint of metal detailing
Be sure to check out all the submissions here and check back on Friday for the newest project!