Mother's Day is Sunday, and what better way to show your appreciation than witha blog post dedicated to her? Okay, so maybe a big hug, flowers, a card and taking her out to lunch might do the trick too… Anyway, we think that a post celebrating all the ways that your mom, grandmother, aunt, whoever – has influenced your life and your style – is pretty fantastic.
The links for this week's projects were so personal and heartfelt, I read each one from beginning to end. It's so inspiring and sweet to read about how each of you cherish, idolize and love your mom. From your grandmother's life lessons to your mom's amazing style – these posts were such a joy to read.
Here are our 10 favorite submissions from Project #46: In Honor Of Mom:
- Natasha Fatah's vintage photos of her mom and grandparents
- Wardrobe Worship's weekend back home
- Caitlin Gets Dressed mom-inspired look
- Candy For Toes' mom was her first style icon
- Closet 12 bonded with her mom over sewing her own dresses
- Style Safari's vintage photos of her mom's style
- Gypsy Mom's stylish mom image round up
- Malcriada's touching post about what she learned from her mother
- Leopards and Lillies shares tips from her grandmother
- Style Island's reflections on her mother and her style
Thanks to everyone who participated in this week's project, you can see all the submissions here. Don't forget to check back on SATURDAY (this is new) for the next IFB project!
[Image credit: Style Safari]