We spent the majority of this week drooling over the Met Gala red carpet. And now, that we’ve sufficiently recovered we’re looking forward to the weekend. Then again, who isn’t? Anyway, we’ve rounded up some entertaining and interesting bits for you to sink your teeth into.
IFB’s Chic Reads for 5/11/12:
- Anna Wintour takes on Stephen Colbert: Watching her go head to head against Colbert reminds us why she’s our fashion Queen.
- Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel No. 5: He’s literally going where no man has gone before.
- How to Optimize Your Headlines for Google: Important info for all bloggers.
- Met Gala Fashion Round-up: Jamie Beck’s photos from the red carpet are simply stunning.
- Iris Apfel discusses the importance of accessories: This 90 year old proves that age is just a number.
- StylelikeU interviews Tamu McPherson: Get up-close & personal with the editor-in-chief of Grazia.it.
- Vidal Sassoon leaves behind an impressive legacy: Thank you.
- Blogging Success and the Law of Averages: Problogger gives us a great article about the not so glamorous side of blogging.
- Well Played, Kate Middleton: The Duchess wows us in this white, floor-length dress complete with an appropriate slit. Take note, Anja Rubik.
Image Credit: via From Me To You