For this week’s IFB project, we challenged our global community to share their Olympic Spirit. We wanted to see it all – from uniforms to swag for us normal people, your favorite events and athletes. You posts definitely got us fired up for the Opening Ceremonies (Friday night!) with their varied content. We loved Barefoot Duchess’ images from her visit to Ancient Olympia and (oops) my giant image of gorgeous Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte, modeling the Team USA gear. Browse through all the posts and get excited for the sportiest 17 days on Earth!
IFB Project #57: Share Your Global Olympic Spirt
- Lady Elanor – London 2012: Fashion Olympics
- Not Daydreams: Dreams – Olympic Wear: USA, Canada and Italia
- Style Eyes – Upcycled Fashion, Olympic Style
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet. – Vera Wang: Designer of Champions
- Librarian For Lifestyle – Bonus! Olympic-Inspired Accessories
- Irais – Glamorosa Siempre
- Barefoot Duchess – Ancient Olympia: The Birthplace of the Olympic Games
- The Penny Rose – Olympic Style
- Shut up, I love that shirt on you – Ryan Lochte in Team USA x Ralph Lauren
- Life in Mood – How To: Style It Like A Brit
Check our all the submissions here, and come back on Saturday, July 28th, for the next project!