Do you feel that? Can you hear it? That’s the sound of the world’s collective heartbeats starting to race just a little as the London 2012 Olympics draw ever closer. (Just two days until the Opening Ceremonies!)
Okay, so maybe not everyone is as excited as we are – but everyone in the U.K. has to be pretty stoked, right? Hosting a global community on your home turf grabs quite a bit of attention, which is why we’ve turned our attention to some of our favorite U.K.-based fashion bloggers. Their style and design are each unique and all of them feature fantastic, clear, large images. Fab!
- Style Bubble: What can you say except that she’s the original and in a league all her own
- Park & Cube: Amazing accessories, insane travel photos and always on-point style
- Style Crusader: She reminds me of a British, less J. Crew more Marni version of Jenna Lyons – in the best way
- Disney Roller Girl: Shopping posts, industry news and all manor of fashion content make this blog a fun, entertaining read
- 5 Inch & Up: Sometimes in London, sometimes Helsinki, always enviable style and the best blonde hair, maybe ever
- Mademoiselle Robot: Okay, so she’s a French girl living in London, but still – it counts in our book
- Isabelle OC: Great imagery attracts us to this blog, from scenery to street style
- Style Slicker: Personal style and lifestyle posts from London (and Hong Kong!)
- Liberty London Girl: A fashion editor and journalist’s adventures and musings on food, fashion, design and more
- Lust and Found: It’s more of a “digital magazine” but it’s too chic not to include
- girl a la mode: We love her personal style and gorgeous (giant) images
- My Labyrinth: Unique personal style, shot in cool locations around London
- Fashion Clocked: She hasn’t updated since January, but we still love her cool, edgy style
- PinkBow: If you love feminine, quirky fashion and lovely images of delicious food, you’ll love Pink Bow
- The Swelle Life: Pastries and fashion, enough said
- Clothes, Cameras and Coffee: a talented and stylish writer/student, living in the rolling hills of England
- Guilty Hyena: Lifestyle, shopping and fashion content make this blog great to look at and seriously addicting
- WishWishWish: Her most recent posts document her style while visiting Las Vegas – but she’s a true Brit!
We can’t wait to see how these bloggers incorporate the Olympics into their content. Since we can’t hop across the pond to be a part of them ourselves, we’ll have to live vicariously through their style and photos.