IFB Project #59: The All-Shoes-One-Photo Challenge
By: Taylor Davies

WcWEbZYZ7kRl

Bare with us, you guys, we’ve had a bit of a crazy idea here in the office. We decided this week that we wanted to pose a very specific (but SUPER fun) challenge to you: We want to see ALL your shoes in ONE photo.

IFB Project #59: The All-Shoes-One-Photo Challenge

We don’t care how you do it. Throw them artfully on the ground. Display them nicely in your closet. Have them “walk” down your stairs. We want to see as many of your amazing shoes as possible in one photo. No cheating, no Google-searching, just you, your camera and all those fancy flats, stilettos, wedges and platforms. Submit your post below by Tuesday August 7th at midnight!

Comments

1. Avatar of April & Black

Great challenge. Fashionably innovative!

2. Avatar of
    Ana Sofia says:

Just posted my photos, hope I can see more entries, I would love to see your shoes!

3. Bailey says:

Yes, this is great! Simple and interesting enough to keep everyone clicking on the links posted.

4. Thanks for the fun challenge. Enjoyed it!! Keep ‘em coming.

5. Avatar of Shasie
    Shasie says:

Haha! I will really have to try this…but that’s a lot of shoes to try and organize together…can we put photos together? lol

Shasie of Live Life in Style

6. Erin says:

What a fun idea! Can’t wait to see all the creative ideas.

7. Esha A says:

Ahhh I really wanna do this project but don’t have time and submissions are tomorrow..DAMMIT! xx

8. Avatar of Renee J.
    Renee J. says:

I just posted mine! My humble little shoe collection. :)

Renee xx
    Shoe Collection Post
    Operation: Fix Life

9. Avatar of
    Ana Sofia says:

Today is the last day!

10. Loved working on this project! I submitted my entry “HEART and SOLE.” For more blogs please visit and join my site – chasingsheila.blogspot.com

Will there be a challenge project for handbags, or watches, or eyeglasses/sunglasses> My creative juices are flowing. Thanks IFB for the motivation!

Cheers!

11. Avatar of WorkOfStyle
    WorkOfStyle says:

Oh damn I missed the deadline x) well, I did the post anyway :P

Trackbacks for this post

1. IFB Shoe Challenge « CLOÉ JAC
  2. The Shoe Project | Happy. Pretty. Sweet.
  3. IFB Project #59: All of the shoes in one photo challenge