We’ve already given you ten really awesome apps to boost your Instagram photos, but as we all know, technology moves fast, and Instagram’s updates seem to be moving even faster. If you’re anything like us Instagram-obsessors, we’re ready for even more options in filters, effects, stamps, lighting, contrast, collaging, etc. So, to stay ahead of the techy trends, we present to you ten MORE apps to make the best of your Instagram photos (for both iPhone and Android!).
10 Apps For Awesome Photo Effects:
1. Photoshop Express: A staple in photo editing, Photoshop Express lets you crop, and adjust exposure, color, tint, hue, saturation, contrast and levels, along with classic filters. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
2. Phototreats: Enhances photos by giving you a wide range of filters, organized by the category of the photo, such as “My Eats,” “My Style,” or “My Activity.” Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
3. moreBeaute2: Want to get rid of that blemish or wrinkle? This app smooths over and brightens your complexion with manual settings that you can adjust, which is especially great for creating beauty photos on your mobile device. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
4. Pixlr-o-matic: Lets you make basic corrections before adding filters (which are better than most found on Instagram) and effects, such as rain, sparkles, and neon lights. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android.
5. Color Splash: Give your photos an extra artsy touch by converting them to black and white and adding just a splash of color. This app is awesome for detail shots, or if you want to draw attention to a particular part of the photo. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
6. LINE Camera: Decorate your photos with cutesy frames, stamps, filters, anime characters, brushes, and text, and easily share them on your social networks. Overall easy and fun app that covers a wide range of effects. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
7. PhotoWonder: With Photowonder you can crop, collage, and add filters, stamps, and effects to your photos. Compatible with Android.
8. FX Photo Editor: With over 110 different effects, features like texturing, vignetting, and professional tools like histogram, B&W curve, and lots more, FX Photo Editor makes it easy to create professional looking photos on your phone. Compatible with Android.
9. LensLight: To get the best lighting effects in your photos, consider using LensLight, which allows you to add all sorts of effects from fairy dust to moon beams. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
10. BeFunky: As the name suggests, this funky photo app let’s you add anything from speech bubbles, to graphics, to artistic effects. Compatible for iPhone and Android, and you can also use it on your computer.