How To Know If You’re Addicted To Social Media: Infograph
By: Chelsea Burcz

easelly_visual

Recent studies have shown the social media may actually be more addictive than cigarettes and sex. And addiction, my friends, can be a very serious thing. As I’ve learned from years spent watching the Lifetime channel, the first step in coping with addiction is admitting there’s a problem.

So how does one know if you’re addicted to social media? Take our test here:

_Social_Media_CB title=

Are you addicted?

Comments

1. Avatar of Stephanie
    Stephanie says:

I’m not addicted according to this quiz but I spend a lot more time on social media than can be considered kosher…

-Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

2. So true !! I have been on social media for half an hour now and I was supposed to be writing. I found this link via Facebook. LOL ;)

3. Avatar of WorkOfStyle
    WorkOfStyle says:

Social Media Addict – in the most direct way :P

4. Marelys Coto says:

Yay, I value life more!

5. I’m not addicted lol. Yes, I am!

6. Would you say, I am addicted if, I shared this on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ & Linked In? LMAO! I am a little addicted! but, I value life more ;)

7. I guess I’m addicted! How could you not be addicted? There is a plethora of information online. I want to be where the information is at the moment it’s available. I do enjoy being unplugged every once in a while. However, soner or later… social media calls my name. lol :-) Proud!

8. Avatar of
    Rebel Fashion Junkie says:

taking the test it said im not addicted but being totally honest im 50/50 there are days when i just CANT leave my phone and im always on it and then other days im just like meh… hahaha :’)

9. Avatar of MonicaP
    MonicaP says:

No, not addicted. I like social media, but would rather go outside and play with my dog than always on FB, twitter etc.

Monica

10. Shimrit says:

Thanks Chelsea Burcz!!

You would love this website:
    sueswrapskirts.com