Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- Nicolas Ghesquière parted ways with Balenciaga yesterday, leaving everyone wondering, what’s next for the luxury brand? [Vogue UK]
- Prada debuts their iPad app. “Following the launch in October of a limited-edition art book by illustrator Richard Haines, who created a series of drawings based on Prada’s men’s wear fall 2012 collection, the Italian company has launched Il Palazzo, an app available on iTunes only for iPad.” [WWD]
- It’s election day! But wait, no, no. That’s not a voting line. That’s the Alexander Wang sample sale line… oh, fashion! [Fashionista]
- Are digital fabrication tools the next industrial revolution? [BoF]
- A look into Cathy Horyn’s take on why Ghesquière left Balenciaga (and yes, Hedi Slimane is involved). [The Cut]
- The boys are back in town — the boom in designer menswear is only growing. [Guardian]
[Photo by Giovanni Giannoni]