Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- Social media is impacting buyers and the accessories for Spring 2013, and in the end, affecting what you buy at the store. ” [WWD]
- Which companies are dominating the social media space? And what can you learn from these big corporations social media mindset? [Business Insider]
- Just in case you didn’t know how to wear this season’s hottest color, oxblood, The Cut breaks it down. In a slideshow, for course. [NY Mag]
- “For those 19-year-olds who will one day be 30, the next designer of Balenciaga will also need to have a vision. And that is becoming harder to find.” Cathy Horyn on the future of Balenciaga. [NY Times]
- The mastermind of Twitter has spoken! CEO of Twitter, Dick Costolo, and venture capitalist Ben Horowitz, sat down and shared their top 7 Leadership Lessons. Best lesson? Build trust through honesty. [FastCo]
- Feast your eyes on all kinds of lovelinesss from the Shopbop Spring Preview, including these 8 favorite picks. [Racked]