Wang for Balenciaga! Target x Neiman Marcus collaboration! It’s time to catch up on the latest developments in the industry with this morning’s fashion news round up.
- It’s finally official – Balenciaga confirms Alexander Wang as Creative Director. Wang says,”I am deeply honored to embark on this new role for a brand and house that I have such great admiration and respect for.” [WWD]
- Investigating why the humblebrag is now an ongoing trend. Who hasn’t seen this happening, especially within social media networks? [NYTIMES]
- The Daily, News Corp’s news publication iPad app, will stop publication on December 15, 2012. [Mashable]
- Did you check out the Target x Neiman Marcus x CFDA collaboration that hit stores over the weekend? If not, here’s what’s left of this exciting holiday collaboration. [Racked]
- How Modcloth, Target and Zappos are doing content-marketing right by harnessing the power of user-generated content [Fast Company]
Photo via WWD