Hey IFB readers! Here are today’s top stories, from the latest new brand videos to growing mobile apps.
- Carine Roitfeld has the golden touch. The first issue of CR Fashion sold out of its initial print run of 50,000 copies. [WWD]
- Mobile fashion app Poshmark announced that it has raised $12M and plans to use the funds to support their community, expand into new platforms, and add to their teams. [Forbes]
- Topshop & Kate Bosworth want you to walk in a Winter Wonderland with this Christmas video. Hello holiday magic. [Topshop]
- On the likelihood that Anna Wintour would be offered the UK Amabassador role now that Pres. Obama has been re-elected. [Fashionista]
- Twitter users can now email tweets directly from the site, a new feature that has been available on the mobile app but not the actual website. [Mashable]
Photo via JustJared