With only a few weeks till the holidays, it’s time to start building those wish lists. But, instead of asking for all the typical items (shoes, jewelry, coats, scarves, pick your poison), let’s get a little more resourceful with our wishlists.
Yes, the other stuff is great, don’t get us wrong. However, these gadgets are not only ridiculously fun but also highly useful. Remember 2013 is the year you are taking your blog to even bigger heights.
You can’t possibly do that without the most awe-inspiring gadgets, now can you?
1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens: Shallow depth-of-field, affordable and easy to use.
2. PhotoJojo Folding Tripod: A beginner’s tripod that is lightweight and highly affordable. Folds easily and can fit into a medium-sized tote bag. Great for travel!
3. iHome Portable Speaker: While on-the-road or at events, take this portable speaker with you and never be without your favorite tunes. Easy to set up and small enough to fit in your purse.
4. Kate Spade Flash Drive: Store outfit photos, blog posts, resumes and more on this flash drive that is almost too cute to use. Almost.
5. Diane von Furstenberg Interchangeable earbuds: Noise isolating, interchangeable ear tips AND hearts on the earbuds? Oh yes. Sign us up.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Shorty Soft iPhone case: Why go for a traditional iPhone case when you can get a really adorable cute one from Marc by Marc Jacobs?
7. Adobe Photoshop CS6: When it comes to photo-editing, nothing compares to Photoshop. From photos to graphics, you can do so much with this program. It is costly so consider it an investment. Also, with this latest version, you can learn how to make videos too.
8. BoostCase Hybrid iPhone Case: Ok, so you need a more practical iPhone case than the doggy one previously listed. Try this one that is sleek and has a battery charger. Perfect for NYFW coming up. Only good for iPhone 4 & 4S models
9. NikonCoolPix P7700: Need an upgrade on your camera but can’t afford a DSLR? Try this camera that has so many settings that a budding photographer can choose from, offers full HD video recording capability and produces high quality images. A great choice for the blogger who wants more control but isn’t ready for a DSLR.
Photo via Vogue/GoRunway