Big ASOS news, the latest on Tory Burch’s legal battles and the most overused words on LinkedIn. Time for your daily news-round up!
- British brand and e-commerce retailer ASOS plans to open their first US flagship in New York. You know what that means. Buh-bye paycheck. [Racked]
- The legal battle between Tory Burch and her ex-husband Chris Burch is getting more ugly as Tory Burch is asking the courts to intervene as she believes her ex of withholding documents pertinent to the case. [WWD]
- Facebook users have one week to vote on their thoughts on the social network’s changes to its data, privacy and messaging policies. [Mashable]
- Creative, motivated + the other most over-used buzzwords you should avoid in your LinkedIn profile. [LinkedIn]
- From Iman & Bowie to Mary-Kate & Ashley (yes, they are a couple), NYMAG has rounded up the top 50 fashionable couples. Too cute. [NYMAG]
UPDATE: Sorry folks, looks like ASOS is just opening an office, not a store.
Photo via ASOS