Thank goodness we’re already more than halfway to the weekend – there is so much festive and fancy inspiration in this week’s IFB Project round up. There was no shortage of sequins, colorful dresses, classic black looks and creative ways to mix and match glitzy jewels. I absolutely loved seeing all of your holiday style, and it’s a certainty that there’s a slew of bloggers ready to storm the party circuit across the globe – looking utterly chic.
Here are the 10 picks for this week’s project:
1. Frankie & Motz: Holiday Outfit Choice Map
2. Style Operator: What To Wear – Holiday Party
3. The Fashionable Wife: Perfect Party Looks
4. All Things Kate: Emerald Audrey
5. Stockholm Calling: Holdiay Party Glamour!
6. Leopard and Lavender: Party People!
7. I am Alexa: What to Wear – Holiday Party
8. Sketchbook Closet: Fun & Festive
9. Illustrious: Holiday Style
10. Chasing Sheila: Work That Party
Thank you all for your thoughtful and creative posts! To see all the festive and fabulous submissions, click here – and check back for a new IFB project on Saturday!