The key to making this fashion week the most exciting week of your life? Staying on-top of all the invites and emails that are currently flooding your inbox at this very moment.
Everything that you’ve heard about fashion week is probably true. It’s exhilarating, hectic, vibrant, and so jampacked with events that your head will literally pop off. But there is a way to keep calm and stay cool throughout fashion’s busiest time and it’s all in your mobile device and Fashion GPS’s updated Radar app.
The leader in fashion and digital, Fashion GPS’s Radar app is a fashion blogger’s ultimate tool for navigating the shows, events and parties during Fashion Week.
Now, you won’t miss out on a single show or event that gives you the chance to mingle with your favorite designers and bloggers. Plus you’ll be able to skip the lines at shows by using the check-in kiosks or going straight to the gate if you already have a seating barcode.
And, for the first time, Fashion GPS Radar users will be able to request samples of looks directly from the app! From the runway to your closet, just like that.
What can Fashion GPS’s Radar do for you?
- Receive and manage your Fashion Week agendas from NY to Paris
- RSVP yes and no to your show invites (for MBFW at Lincoln center, plus other shows and parties)
- Reference event location and map your way to the shows
- View all your upcoming + past events
- Access all of the images from the shows, just hours the last model walks the runway. Also view images from past seasons
- Star your favorite looks and create your own personal lookbook
- Make notes on the looks you like or want to use for a story
- Email looks to friends
- Share looks with your social media channels, including: twitter, facebook and instagram
Imagine, your entire New York Fashion Week life, organized and sorted, readily accessible with the swipe of your polished finger.
Ready to get started? All you have to do to streamline your fashion week adventures with Radar is:
- If you aren’t already a Radar member, sign up at joinfashiongpsradar.com
- Go to Radar.fashiongps.com to add all of your email addresses, that way if different brands and PR agencies have multiple emails for you on file, they will all be synced up with your radar account
- During events, Take photos through Fashion GPS radar, that way they will all be organized according to the event, and you will know exactly where each photo is
Sign up for Fashion GPS Radar, charge up your devices and bring your best smile – New York Fashion Week is almost here and we can’t wait to see you in February.