In case you were wondering just what exactly is going to make this season’s IFBcon so special and amazing, we’ve laid out 10 of the best reasons.
1. You might call it networking, we call it the ultimate way to make friends with like-minded peers who happen to be as stylish and digitally-savvy as you are. Come with business cards in hand and a smile on your face. The IFB conference atmosphere is all about having fun, learning and making real, lasting connections with everyone you meet.
2. Our all-star line up of panelists this year is one of the best and strongest we’ve ever had. Celebrity is great, but talent, knowledge and first-hand experience are what make our speakers unmissable (for bloggers at every stage of their career).
3. Hey girl – super-hottie Tyson Beckford will be hanging out at the Monster booth. While we definitely can’t promise he’ll take his shirt off, he’ll be smiling and chit-chatting with attendees throughout the conference, which is almost as good, right?
4. Sweet swag. We’ll be unveiling all the gift bag goodies on IFB tomorrow – but let’s just say it’s a pretty fabulous haul this season!
5. Come dressed to impress – we’ll have our own photographer on hand to capture all the actionz and fashionz, as well as press people from Racked, Refinery 29 and TeenVogue. (Not to mention IFB’s Instagram feed that will be packed with snaps of our amazing attendees.)
6. For bloggers looking to master that professional polish and capture the best of their personality and personal style – you won’t want to miss Lydia Hudgens’ photography workshop (with special guest Jenni Radosevich!) on the 7th. She takes photos for some of our favorite bloggers and she’s prepped to share her best advice with you.
7. Day two is set to be an intimate and hands-on approach to many of the most important marketing strategies and blogging techniques for today’s entrepreneurial bloggers. From copyright law and mobile design to maximizing your affiliate links, these are the skills you’ll take home and use immediately.
8. Okay so yes #IFBcon is mostly about learning from and connecting with our community, but it’s also about having a lot of fun. Our sponsors have booths armed everything from DIY clutches to make-up touch ups; a photo booth and a hair styling station. Look good, feel good. Work hard, play harder. That’s what we always say.
9. For their 111th anniversary, Bergdorf Goodman is releasing a documentary celebrating their storied and luxurious history, called Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf ‘s. You’ll get a sneak peek of the film, featuring interviews from celebrities and designers like Jason Wu and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
10. Our first-ever CEO talks are going to be amazing. Interviews with the founders and chief operating officers of super-hot fashion companies Birchbox, Lulu Frost and Warby Parker will inspire, delight and fire you up to make all your fabulous, independent, entrepreneurial dreams into realities.