One of the reasons why I started the IFB Conference was to help fashion bloggers achieve their dreams. Starting off a blog, getting new readers and even breaking out of a plateau can be challenge for any blogger. Breaking out of a routine, and looking for new opportunities to promote a blog can be a challenge on Twitter or Facebook, we know it’s easy to get lost in a sea of voices.
That’s why the IFB Conference is here to help. Not only are we getting the best and the brightest to speak at the conference to share their experience and insight, we’re also offering ways for you to promote your blog beyond the conference and your business card. We’re offering you free advertising on our site, which gets about 1.3 million page views per month, which translates to about 14,000 people looking for tips and tricks as well as new blogs to explore.
These ads have been generating on average 145+ clicks per day. That’s more traffic for you.
- Purchase a Two-Day MEMBER PASS to get one 125 x 125 ad on IFB for 14 days
- Each ticket holder will receive instructions on how to redeem their ad space on February 15th.
- You will be able to redeem your ads for up to one year after receiving instructions.
- Note: Your ad must promote your own blog, no shops, networks or anything that’s not an independently owned fashion or beauty blog.
Features of the 125×125 #IFBcon Ad on IFB:
- 1.3 million page views per month (and growing!)
- Ad will rotate on right side bar
- Ad will be visible on ALL pages throughout the website
BONUS: Get Two MORE weeks for your ad!
If you post about the February 2013′s IFB Conference on your independent blog before February 15th, you will be eligible for a two-week (14 days) extension on your ad.
- This offer can only be used once per two-day MEMBER IFBcon 2013 pass, or Early-bird ticket order.
- Ad will run two or four weeks consecutively (14 or 30 days), and cannot be broken down into smaller time frames.
- Two week extensions will be granted only if a post is presented to email@example.com about the IFB Conference before February 15th, 2013
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
Click here for complete line-up (we’re working on bringing you extra surprises so stay tuned!)