Daily Inspiration: Stop Holding Yourself Back
By: Jennine Jacob

stopholdingyourselfback

stopholdingyourselfback

Are you holding yourself back?

It’s easy to say, “Of course not! I’m giving it my all!” While it may be true, there may be something that you are voluntarily not trying. Whether it be not learning photography, or getting personal on your personal blog. If you’re afraid of blog about something because you don’t know enough about it? Or afraid to say something that needs to be said. You’re holding yourself back.

It can be nerve wracking to take that step into unknown territory, but without venturing into the unknown, it’s hard to discover something new.

[Quote Source]

Comments

1. Avatar of THE2NDAVENUE
    THE2NDAVENUE says:

It’s the internet .. it’s a blog – no reason to hold yourself back.

THE2NDAVENUE.blogspot.com

2. Shaniece says:

This was a perfect post and I feel like it was directed towards me. I have been holding back from being consistent on my blog since my readership is still zero but after today’s post I will make a goal towards changing that! Great mini post

3. Avatar of Alexandra
    Alexandra says:

It depends on how much you’re willing to give… or to show… I’m afraid people will judge my blog because I feel fat :)

Alexandra

Check out my Iphone cover ( internationally open) giveaway here:

4. Avatar of Nena
    Nena says:

You can follow my classy fashion blog for the latest pictures and news from fashion shows and events
    With Love Nena

5. Avatar of
    Andrew says:

To an extent- I think the best way to blog is like you have nothing to lose. Every blogger should cherish the fact that they have no deadlines and no boundaries. Everything is completely up to creative choice.

theinclub.blogspot.com

• Emily says:

Completely agree with you Andrew!

In a way, I guess that’s the best thing about blogs – complete freedom. People should embrace that more and not take it for granted.

emiliciastyle.blogspot.co.uk