Collaborate & Monetize Your Blog Content with Monogram

monogram web magazine

This SPONSORED post is brought to you by Monogram

Two of the biggest issues for bloggers are how to reach new readers, and make more money? Maintaining profiles on multiple platforms, keeping up the multiple revenue streams help solve the problems, but with only so many hours in the day, bloggers can only do so much before heads start to spin.

Monogram, launched in May, is a new online magazine network which streamlines the creation of online magazines, allows users to contribute and collaborate with each other, as well as monetize content within the platform and on individual blogs. Bloggers can create content either within the platform or feed it directly from their blogs, taking the duplicate work out of the equation. Already bloggers like Cheetah is the New Black, Style & Pepper, Love Maegan and On The Racks can be found on the platform along with loads of great fashion bloggers.

What are the benefits of Monogram?

You can use Shopstyle & RewardStyle links:

Monogram is integrated with both Shopstyle and RewardStyle so you can use both affiliate companies to add products to your posts without leaving Monogram. Their product search puts your product recommendations into a nicely organized series of thumbnails your readers can click on. No need to create collages, or photoshop and link images for affiliates in your posts, as it’s automatic. Monogram has 3-10 times as many product recommendations as an average blog post, which increases your chances of making more money. Monogram is also passing 100% of the affiliate revenue to bloggers.

Monogram is also passing 100% of the affiliate revenue to bloggers.

You can add social media content in a snap:

I use my Instagram pics in my posts a lot. When I do, often times I have to email myself the pic and upload it to the post. It’s a four-step, email-download-upload-embed process. With Monogram, you can link your social media accounts like Instagram, Facebook, Vine and YouTube so you can embed images and videos in a single click. It’s amazingly fast.
imageupload1

Cross post to your existing WordPress, Blogger or Tumblr blog via Monogram:

Monogram’s editor, allows you to create content that can feed into your blog directly. This is good, especially if you are putting together shopping posts and want those nifty thumbnails in your post. All that you need to do is write your post once, and in a few clicks it’s in your drafts section on your blog. You don’t need to post twice, which helps speed things up!

crossposting

Monogram’s iPhone & iPad App feeds your content to new readers:

Mobile is all the rage these days. Be sure to cover your bases by being present in a mobile friendly platform like Monogram’s apps. Content is beautifully formatted and easy to navigate. The perfect way to reach out to browsing mobile users.

movile

Collaborate and Contribute to Monogram’s Magazines:

We talk a lot about collaborating and contributing to other blogs here on IFB. What about putting together a magazine with your blog friends by adding your blog content, or seeding the magazine content on your blog? It’s a great way to cross promote. You can also contribute to other magazines on Monogram to help get exposure to new readers as well.

Whether you’re looking for a way to streamline your affiliate links, looking for new readers or wanting to collaborate with other bloggers, give Monogram a try. If you’re an aspiring blogger or just getting started, Monogram is a great way to get started with far less effort. You can learn more about Monogram here.

About The Author

Profile photo of Jennine Jacob

1. Danielle

Oh how wondrous! This sounds like something really special, and worth exploring. Thank you for sharing this platform with us.

2. Profile photo of Corbyn
    Corbyn

Thanks for sharing this great post, I will definitely check this out over the weekend.
    Corbyn
    cardigansandlemonheads.blogspot.com

• Leo Chen

Hi Dosta, ShopStyle commissions will go thru us, then we’ll pass on the revenue to you. We’re working on a dashboard to expose your earnings. Reason we do this is because at higher volumes, we can actually get higher commissions through ShopStyle so you’ll actually make more money. :)

3. Chanel

Wow. I heard about Glossi and I love it, but I never heard about Monogram. I’m going to have to check it out. Thanks!

4. Sophie Gardner

This platform is such an amazing idea and I got really excited and set up my magazine, only to discover you can only add US products (I’m a UK blogger) not sure if I will continue with it as I like to direct my readers to buy the exact products I’m wearing – do you know if they’re going to add UK products as an option? Really hope they do – I’m guessing there will be lots of UK bloggers that want to take part in this! x

5. Profile photo of Jessica Lauren
    Jessica Lauren

Monogram Mag is certainly a platform worth investigating more. I am curious to see how it evolves as more fashion forward individuals are exposed to it.

6. Claudio

I really like your blog and
    I would like to have your opinion on my blog :

I’ve just started it but I really want to work a lot on it .
    I love and study arts, movies, photographies and everything that is visual . I decided to share my passion with the web cause nowadays it is the most democratic way . Thank you :)

7. Profile photo of Jacqueline Jax
    Jacqueline Jax

I’m http://www.blondibeach.com and I have another branding possibility for your blogging.
    This week I’m very excited to announce that we have just revamped our Blondi Beachwear Affiliate program complete with a brand new web site just for our affiliates to use. Our goal is to create a fun and exciting experience for our affiliates to collaborate with the Blondi Beachwear brand in online fashion blogging projects. We have established the most lucrative commission schedule for our affiliates to not only make a terrific income using their creative talents but also on every click that leads to a sale via our fresh and attractive banner adds. In addition, we will also be rolling out feature stories on our top fashion bloggers who are getting attention with their amazing work and additional bonus incentives for you all to enjoy. Xoxo, Blondi

8. Brandon

Wow! This makes it 10x easier to find bloggers and designers in the same niche without scouring the depths of the internet. Yet another great and constructive post!

9. Sarah

Hey everyone!! You guys should all go follow my beautiful friend Olivia Mackenzie on instagram. She’s a new face to NYC, just moved there, and her agency says she needs a follower base on instagram. Please please please go follow her she’s really an incredible girl who has lived an amazing life already at 17 years old. Her instagram is @0liviamack

I owe her one so please make this worth while and help me help her!!

The link is here

instagram.com/0liviamack

she deserves all the amazing thing this industry has to offer and being her good friend im helping her get there. She needs people like you who share the same fashion passion to support her so please support her by following her there!

Thank you all so so much. Much love to all of you have a fantastic day <3

10. lavender loafers

I’ve checked it out and I like it but unfortunately the tool to Search and add product doesn’t work, I select product and press Add to post and it doesn’t work.

11. Fotografia Ślubna Warszawa

monogram looks interesting. As a person who take a lot of photographs i know how long it take to upload them online on different portals. If there will be tool which help speed up the process it will be really resourceful.

12. Profile photo of anna maria Papastergiou
    anna maria Papastergiou

Hello,how are you? Hope your doing well…I love your blog ! Would you mind check out mine as well? I would really appreciate if you follow me and I’ll follow you back as well…Thank you in advance for your time ,hope to see you soon..
    best wishes anna

13. Khadi Y

Hi guys… I was wondering if you could check out my fashion blog. I’ve just made it but will continue posting tips and ideas about fashion and styling. Thank you! Link-http://trendingfashionorg.fatcow.com/

14. Animesh Roy

When we give or receive presents we are either creating or settling give-and-take accounts with other. A delightful Cake glazed with Chocolate and an assortment of Sweets will set their holiday season off to a festive start. Items are packaged beautifully to ensure its freshness for long lasting. Deliver Online the beautiful items specially made for your loved ones on this Valentine’s Day to any corner of Mumbai and Maharashtra at reasonable price. Visit us: http://www.mumbaionlineflorists.com

15. Ricky Johnson

Hi Ricky Johnson! i am a professional marketeer, and working for famousmoviejackets a online leather jackets store based on united state, we have all kind of leather jackets wearing by Hollywood Celebrities. Visit our site Famous Movie Jackets to get the latest design of celebrity outfit.