IFB Project #110: Fall Boots

fashionquad_isabel-marant-scarlet-boots-in-black

Every year I start obsessing about Fall boots in August. Apparently I'm not the only one, Fashion Squad caved and got the Isabel Marant Scarlet Boots. I absolutely love them, but really don't have the life to justify the expense… imagine me pushing a stroller on a steep San Francisco hill in these. Which is why I ended up opting for the 3.1 Phillip Lim Chelsea Boot this year… chic, updated modern and basically flat. chelseaboots

Anyway, to get back to the point. Fall boots.

IFB Project #110: What Boots Are You Wearing This Fall?

Are they statement or sensible? What is your criteria for making your choice? Are you jumping on a trend or sticking with a classic? Share them in a post! It can be an outfit post, a collage or a video, what ever best suits your posting fancy!

Related Posts

About The Author

1. Patsy Marie

Wow 🙂 I’m Soo excited about this post because I absolutely love ankle boots , in fact fall is my favorite season because of the fashion 🙂 .

I too can’t wait to post on his one 🙂

2. Saša

I dedicated whole post to fall boots last week! Can’t wait to start hunting the perfect pair!

-Sasha

3. pepris

The shoe in the 2nd photo looks soooo good ! I’m getting obsessed with boots. It is more like a fashion accessorypeprismine

4. Zoë

When you say, “by the 29th” is it alright if we post on the 29th? I have been really busy lately, but am dying to participate in this project! Hoping to post early tomorrow. Really hoping that will suffice!

5. Zoë

I wrote this last night but it wouldn’t post.

6. Maggie A

Tracy Ellis Ross made a video about this. She has such an amazing collection. Unfortunately I can’t find the link right now but she is on Bloglovin’ as well go check it out if you read this. (Just search her name)

xo