Thank you so much for participating in the Modepass/IFB Dress Up Contest! After almost two weeks of voting, we have our winners…. They all got to choose their prizes, and most everyone got within the first three picks. Jordana of Clutch22 has been coveting the Vivienne Tam HP mini, so I'm really excited she got it! She wore a special dress made by Portland designer Holly Stadler from Portland a white ruffly mini backless dress, it was just gorgeous and totally deserving of winning!
- Jordana, Clutch 22 won the Vivienne Tam HP Mini 747 votes
- Erin & Lani of Sugarrockcatwalk got 664 votes (in one photo together), and the third places so… Erin on her own got 494 votes and won the HTC S740 Smart Phone
- Lani got 444 votes won Complex Geometries Strappy tank or square hoodie
- Vyque of Fasshonaburu with 257 votes won the T-Mobile Sidekick
- Allysa of Fasshonaburu with 232 votes won the $100 gift certificate from Anica Boutique
- Pamela of Market Publique with 161 votes won the I heart Norwegian Wood Fringe Necklace and matching leggings
- Priyanka with 101 votes won the Vivienne Tam wireless mouse
- Kathy of Fasshonaburu with 90 votes won Spun organic cotton boatneck top
- Drea with 86 votes won the Gabriel & Schwan knotted rope necklace
- Matt & Enrique of Fine and Dandy with 44 votes won the tie and cardholder.
Please refer to this post for details on the prizes
Photo of Jordana by Dustin Fenstermacher