A while back we talked about adding a newsletter to your blog. We used to have our newsletter, and it was great to keep the whole community updated. After the move, somehow the newsletter was lost, and IFB is missing these weekly updates.
I don’t want to start it without telling you about it, along with some of the features. Merely sending out a newsletter with stuff you can just find on the blog would be a little redunant, and I really want to make it something you would want to read in addition to the site. Here are some of my ideas.
- Newsletter will run once a week
- Blogger spotlight! This time around the winner will also get a post on IFB! Place your nominations now!
- Summaries of the weekly posts & new features
- A few highlights from Links à la Mode
- Links from the IFB Archives
- Resources, ie. Giveaways, new sites, sales etc. These will likely be sponsored links, and they will certainly go through a quality control, all pertaining to what will add value to your blog.
- A featured question from the community forums… get your questions answered!
I know this seems like a meaty newsletter… and I just really want to make it valuable to you, and help generate traffic and awareness not just for IFB but to you as well. I’ll try to keep it brief or easily scanable, so you can find what you are looking for. I have and always will protect your email addresses, and I’ll only send out information which may be useful to you.
If you don’t want to recieve the newsletter, then you can just leave a comment, and I’ll make sure that you don’t get entered in the database, and unsubcribing will always be an option.
The newsletter is going to be launched Friday, so if you have any questions, or suggestions, then please let me know!