Posted by Jordana from Clutch22
Several designers have publicized plans to stream live runway footage with a front row view during their Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week shows. Though bloggers are gaining more traction in the industry, there are only a handful who get actual “front row” treatment. It depends on the designer/PR. Needless to say, designers opening real-time access to the world is a pretty cool thing.
Whether you're in New York, Seattle, London, Sydney, Berlin, etc…you can check out what's going on at the following shows the same time as the queen of fashion journalism, Anna Wintour.
Which are you the most excited for? Let's watch together and tweet. By the way, IFB will be streaming the Evolving Influence Conference on Monday! Stay tuned!
Friday, February 12
- Michael Angel (12 PM ET): http://www.michaelangel.net/
Saturday, February 13
- Lacoste (10:30 AM ET): http://www.facebook.com/Lacoste
- Academy of Art University (3 PM ET): http://www.academyart.edu/fashion10ny.html
- Alexander Wang (from Pier 94 at 5 PM ET): http://live.showstudio.com
Sunday, February 14
- Calven Klein Men's (2 PM ET): http://www.facebook.com/calvinklein
Monday, February 15
- Perry Ellis (7 PM ET): http://perryellis.com
- Marc Jacobs (8 PM ET): http://www.marcjacobs.com/#/en-us/home
Tuesday, February 16
- Rodarte (12 PM ET): http://live.showstudio.com
- G-Star RAW (7 PM ET): http://apps.facebook.com/gstarapp/
Wednesday, February 17
- Michael Kors (10 AM ET): http://michaelkors.com
- Reed Krakoff (from Dia Art Foundation at 4 PM ET)*
- William Rast (1 PM ET): http://www.williamrast.com/acloserlookfromsony
Thursday, February 18
- Marc Bouwer (9 AM ET): http://marcbouwer.com/
- Isaac Mizrahi (12 PM ET): http://www.isaacmizrahiny.com/meet_isaac/
- Calvin Klein Women's (3 PM ET): http://www.facebook.com/calvinklein
- Tommy Hilfiger (8 PM ET)*
*URL for stream not yet available
Special thanks to Zeitbyte Digital Media for compiling the majority of this list. I did a little research and added some others as well.