Summer's coming up… are you looking to get work experience? Well, intern for IFB! I'm looking for fashionably minded interns to help grow this community. You'll be working in a fast paced and fun environment and you'll learn a lot about social media over the course of your internship…
- Community building and outreach
- Moderate forums and start new discussions
- Review new blogger applications
- Creating databases
- Assist event planning
- Editorial opportunities
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Able to receive college credit for the internship
- Good understanding of social media and fashion
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and WordPress a plus
Must be based in San Francisco, or able to get to San Francisco on a weekly basis.
20 hours a week commitment.
This is an unpaid internship.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
About Independent Fashion Bloggers
Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) is a social network comprised of over 8,000 fashion bloggers. Founded for fashion bloggers by a fashion blogger Jennine Jacob of The Coveted in 2007, the mission of IFB is to cultivate a community to share their experiences and serve as a resource so everyone can build a better blog. A hub for user generated content, this is done through helpful articles, group forums, and weekly community link round-ups. To see Independent Fashion Bloggers in action or check up on the latest hot topics in the community, visit www.heartifb.com
Photo by Paul A. Hernandez