Working on it…

Hi there,

Some of you may be wondering what the heck is going on around here. Well, all good things. We needed to do a few things around the site, like give it a redesign, clean things up, fix a few places here and there.

So we're almost there. I have a few people helping me out this time around, and it's a little more rocky than anticipated, but not to worry, we will be done soon.

Thanks so much for all your support & love… it's really helped, it really has.

x0x

Jennine Jacob
Founder, IFB

1. Retro Chick

I noticed it suddenly looks different this morning!

I couldn’t log into the community yesterday, but I refrained from harassing you as I assumed you were probably tinkering away behind the scenes!

2. Ashe Mischief

Jennine, you’re so amazing. All of the things you work on and do for the community. I can’t wait to see the changes in store!

• Jennine

why thank you my dear..it’s kind of crazy what’s going on over here, i think i’ll be able to get a job as a developer by the time i’m through with this.

3. Bella Q

Yeah, I’ve noticed there seems to be some kinks in the community site, and logging in sometimes doesn’t work. Today, what I can see, looks great. And I feel so appreciative of all the resources available in this community and all the hard work that goes in on making IFB so rad. Thank-you!

4. Michelle Christina

The new look is awesome (which means a lot to me considering this is a website I reference constantly). Tbh, even if it was scrawled on a napkin and scanned in, I’d still read the content. xx

5. sirdorian

new website looks great:) as you can see at S.K.i.R i´ve changed the comments system with the disqus. it was a bit tricky, but if you also want to add it and need help, let me know:)

best from austria,
    sirdorian

• Jennine

oh my i didn’t even put two and two together that you’re using the same theme!

i like disqus, but its kind of crazy how you have to log in to comment, and well, i’m not ready for that…but a lot of people like it!
      🙂

yeah, right now we’re working on making the social network seamless with the blog… it’s a work in progress!

6. Gabriella

Ugh, technical difficulties are the worst! Hang in there – we know this stuff happens and we’re patiently waiting 🙂