This afternoon, Refinery 29 is launching their first-ever competition to find the “Next Style Blogger” competition.
“We've been wanting to do a challenge like this for quite some time,” says Refinery29 editorial director Christene Barberich. “Our readers are among the most creative and outspoken out there, so naturally when it came to seeking out the next great voice in style blogging, we knew the Refinery29 audience would be a huge part of the search.”
The winner, who will be announced on March 21, 2011, will receive a cash prize of $1,000, a week-long trip to New York City, and a guest blogger role with Refinery29.
To pre-submit your entry, email Anna Plaks anna (at) refinery29.com the following:
- A profile photo in 165×225*
- The URL of your current blog
- A 15 word personal style tag line
- Your full name and address
- A submission post 300 words max to answer the following question: Pitch us your best style story—from a breaking trend to a designer on the verge of stardom.
- Up to 2 images to support you submission post
* For best results, select a photo with a vertical or portrait orientation. Photo must be smaller than 5 mb in size