A big thanks to everyone who participated in the first week of the IFB Project. As you know, our first task was to post about something that has sentimental value that a family member gave you. We've selected our 12 that caught our eye and it wasn't an easy task. You all had some lovely items
The amazing thing for me about wearing something with sentimental value is the feeling I get while wearing it. It brings back a specific memory of when it was given to me and it's a beautiful thing. Perhaps everyone doesn't feel the same way I do, but I believe it's essential to cherish the smaller things in life. I'd pick something with a lot of value to me over something designer with no problem.
IFB Project Round Up:
- Lost in Translation: Check out the story behind this charm bracelet Linda's mother gave her for her birthday.
- Mon article préféré: An elegant YSL perfume bottle gifted from a loving mother.
- A Hidden Treasure: A lovely rhinestone bracelet gifted by a great grandmother.
- IFB Project: Heirlooms and Matchy-Matchy: A classic nova check Burberry blouse.
- Jewelry Box Tattoos: An adorable jewelry box with many lovely pieces inside including a meaningful bracelet.
- A Treasure Story: A gorgeous brooch gifted by a grandmother.
- IFB Project: A Sentimental Value Item: A ruffled silk blazer handed down by a mother.
- Never Out of Fashion: Doc Marten's handed down by a father.
- Old Hats: How to Have had a grandfather as a hat collector, check it out.
- Something from my Closet: Why I love Vintage: A gold sequined purse from a Dutch mother in law.
- IFB Project: Heirloom Tomato: A hand tailored dress from British Hong Kong
- The IFB Project: Whiskey Dogs: A classic whiskey dog brooch.
Thanks to those who participated and I hope to see more next week. To see all the entries from this weeks project you can check here. Check back Friday for our next project.