This week the IFB Project was to recreate an outfit from a special occasion. It was enjoyable looking at everyone's posts and reading the heartwarming stories. Thank you for sharing. I've probably mentioned this before but I'll say it again, items with memories are immensely valuable because they have meaning. Below you'll find some of our favorite looks from this project.
IFB Project Roundup:
- IFB Project #4: Hear the story behind this vintage cardigan.
- 17 again in the first day outfit recreation: Love is in the air….. Again and refreshed.
- Wedding Day to Date Day: This lovely lady recreated her wedding dress! Fancy.
- Hindsight is 20/20:
- Pork Pie Hat, Keeping it Simple: I recreated a gift I gave my boyfriend in my own style opposite from his.
- IFB Homework: Past and Present: Watch this party girl recreate her first New Year's Eve dress!
- 16 meets 26: A post dedicated to a long lost friend.
- Gypsy Pirating Since 92: This doll recreates an outfit from when she used to play with her brothers. Also there's a baby picture for comparison!
- One time I became one with the forest and it was pretty cool: This lady reconnects with the forest in pretty lace and cardigan.
Stay tuned for our 5th project which will go live this Friday. To view all the submissions from this week, click here. Thanks for participating! Spread the word and lets keep this growing!