This week's IFB Project was to pay tribute to Amy Winehouse's life. I was in awe of your submissions–Amy would have been flattered and impressed with these beehives. I seriously couldn't pick the “Queen Bee” of the bunch. It's so refreshing to see people remember her in a positive light. Check out all of these touching tributes below.
IFB Project Roundup: Channel Your Inner Amy Winehouse
- You Know I’m No Good: Look at that beehive! A great little write up and very Amy Winehouse styled photo shoot.
- IFB Project #7: Channeling Amy Winehouse: This Amy-inspired photo shoot is lovely and includes a few poetic words, too.
- Going Back to Black for Amy Winehouse: This blogger talks about Amy's rockabilly style and song lyrics.
- Channeling My Inner Amy Winehouse: What makes this post stand out from the rest is that this was a blonde Amy Winehouse… and she didn't have a beehive!
- Back to black: This blogger made an Amy Winehouse shirt! It's truly gorgeous.
- Outfit 3007’11 | Amy’s heritage: A hidden love for Amy's crazy cat eyes and hairdo.
- Tribute to a Troubled Soul: A fabulous Amy photo shoot. Great hairstyle!
- A.W. This blogger captures Amy in a beautiful light.
- My Inner Amy: “When Amy Winehouse was 12 she wrote that she wanted to make people forget their troubles for 5 minutes.”
Be sure to check back Friday for a new project. To see all of the submissions from this week click HERE.