Thanks to everyone who participated in IFB project #12. You sure do have some stylish nails! Sorry this round-up wasn't up by Wednesday, but as you may know it was the IFB conference and we were all busy here at the office.
I love creative nails. I think they give people an extra edge, especially if you're wearing a simple outfit. I always notice hands. Check out the fabulous ladies in the round up. They nailed it!
IFB Project #12: Nail Fun:
- Laquered Up: Check out this variety of nail art with some nice commentary.
- Nail Tutorial: Zebra Tips and Chanel 531 Peridot Nail Polish: Find out how to get Zebra tips from Sally Hansen strips!
- Shades of Red: “ I believe good manicure and taken care of hands and nails are a sign of culture and self maintenance.”
- Fashion Finds: Bold & Beautiful Nail Lacquer: Fun neon shades to change your mood up.
- Animal Cuteness: Ladybird Nail Art and a Guinea Pig Appearance: All I have to say is this title doesn't lie, Check it out.
- IFB project # 11: Nail Fun: A nail pen makes simple and attractive designs a lot easier.
- Nail Polish: Faves, Tips, and Tricks: Anyone who has read Grit and Glamour knows this pretty lady is all about her nails. Don't miss out on these tips!
- Nails of the Day: Colourful Arrows ( IFB Project): Fun multicolored nails including before and after photos!
- Kate Spade-Inspired Manicure: “I spotted the adorable Kate Spade ad campaign featuring Bryce Dallas Howard. As I looked at it, I suddenly thought, these colors and patterns would look so cool as a manicure! So I decided to go for it!”
- Nail Art: Colored Galaxy!: Anything “galaxy” has quickly become popular as of lately. Check out this tutorial
- IFB Project #12: Nail fun: “What do you think of the shattered nails? I think they're super cool and trendy.”
- Superhero Manicure: Captain America on your nails? Say what!? Captain Manhattan.
The next IFB project will be up today! Check back for it in a few.