By Debie Kim
There are a lot of elements that go into making the IFB Conference a great experience for everyone. The speakers, the sponsors, the bloggers, and of course– the gift bag!
We were incredibly happy to send our bloggers home with a gift bag filled with goodies from some amazing brands this season. A big thank you goes out to all the people and brands who helped make this IFB Conference swag the best yet!
- KMS California – Sample sizes of their Free Shape Hot Flex Spray and Free Shape Quick Blow Dry– perfect to throw in your bag or for travel.
- gla.MAR.ous – Mary Beirne designed and hand-made each one of these adorable bows!
- Bauble Bar – Bauble Bar gifted each blogger with a sparkly pair of their popular Black Diamond Hematite Drop earrings.
- Urban Decay – One of our favorite makeup brands, Urban Decay, sent us home with a sample of their industry-loved Eyeshadow Primer Potion PLUS one of four eye palettes (Dangerous, Roller Girl, Feminine, or Fun). Which one did you end up with?
- Amika – Amika’s pink mini ceramic stylers and cute carry case are perfect for the blogger on the go.
- Luna Bar – Healthy and delicious bars of Chocolate Peppermint Stick or Chocolate Chunk will help our bloggers stay nourished through NYFW.
- Butter Nail Polish – Butter gave each of the bloggers a bottle of their “Yummy Mummy” carcinogen-free nail polish, a shade just right for the fall.
- Elle – Joe Zee surprised each audience member with their own copy of Elle’s September issue!
- Magnum Ice Cream – If you stopped by the Magnum booth during the Conference, hopefully you managed to pick up one of their satchels filled with Nails Inc. gold glitter crackle polish, a Magnum nail file, and a coupon for Magnum ice cream.
Thank you again to all of our gift bag contributors! Bloggers, what were you most excited to see in your IFB Conference gift bag this season?