Thanks to all who participated in IFB Project #13: What's Your Favorite New York Fashion Week Trend. The projects should be back to their regular schedule starting this Friday, they experienced a little bit of New York Fashion Week craziness.
I thought it would be interesting to see what trends you spotted while observing the runways. I always find New York Fashion Week to be a bit overwhelming and absolutely bittersweet. As a blogger, you go crazy running from show to show, stressing out left and right, trying to make it to places on time… But when you actually see the runway, The garments in movement and the absolute beauty of it all, It's like you forget about all of that for a few minutes, and when it's gone… you miss it.
Check out these 5 post below for some interesting trend spotting. I personally liked the use of the color yellow, little pink dresses, minimal style and simple tops with mind blowing dresses.
IFB Project #13 Roundup
- IFB PROJECT: FAVOURITE NEW YORK FASHION WEEK TREND: Little Pink Dress (LPD) You don't say? Check it out.
- The epitome of femininity: Besides the little black dress changing color, Here are some other enjoyable feminine looks from a few SS 12 collections.
- The blues are still blue: This fashion blogger is loving the blue trend and I must say, so am I! Click here to check out some very attractive looks.
- NYFW Runway Rundown: waist-defining silhouettes: “Of the trends we are seeing so far, I am most loving the waist-defining silhouettes. This 40's-inspired design flatters all body types, giving the illusion of curves if you don't have any, and accentuating the curves you already have while creating an hour-glass figure.”
- Current Obsessions: NYFW Style!: Check out the 5 trends this fashion blogger spotted out. I'm planning on putting at least 3 of them into action. Curious much? click, click!
To participate in the next IFB Project, check back this Friday at 3 p.m. EST.