This week's IFB project was one of my favorites yet. D.I.Y. has become extremely popular in the blogosphere. It was enjoyable going through everyone's D.I.Y. projects and seeing how creative you can get. It's jaw dropping seeing all the coolness you can make with your hands without having to be a designer or having any kind of super skill (besides your imagination of course). I would be lying if I said I don't plan to try some of these myself. Glitter pumps were such a popular project by the way!
I chose a few of my favorite ones for the roundup. I do however encourage you to go to the whole roundup HERE.
IFB Project Roundup #14: D.I.Y.
- DIY tiered dessert tray: Check out this lovely dessert tray. So easy! I would absolutely give it a try.
- DIY tutorial: Alberta Ferretti inspired earrings: Make yourself this statement piece to hang off your ears.
- DIY Clutch: A simple clutch you can sport daily. Check out how it was made!
- Hair challenge day 6: haute mess updo: Easy and Trendy messy up do. Learn how.
- DIY: $300 Bodychain for $15: This body chain looks great. Such an easy DIY and I loved the result.
- IFB Project#14: DIY Feather Earrings: Cute feather earrings in a few simple steps.
- DIY chandelier makeover: Spice up your chandelier!
- DIY tutorial: stars & stripes shorts: D.I.Y. Topshop stars and stripes.
- Chain, chain, chain… DIY Dannijo Cuff: Such a fun Dannijo bracelet to make in a few quick steps.
- How to make a skirt from a men's dress shirt: Well, now we all know what to do with our boyfriends/brothers dress shirts.
- Tribal Skirt DIY (No-Sew!): Learn how to make a fantastic tribal skirt with a bleach pen!
- DIY: How To Make Shorts: How to make shorts! You have to sew but it looks fairly simple.
- DIY to Try: Wall Mounted Jewelry Box: Make your own customized jewelry display.
- DIY: All That Glitters…: Pink and sparkly? I'm sold.