Drum Roll Please… Allow me to Introduce…
Our new Thursday segment, “IFB TV”! I asked you all for feedback last week about video content and got some interesting responses. Some of you had writer's block, some of you needed more time for content and editing, and some of you were just scared of the camera. All the reasons above are absolutely acceptable and understandable for anyone to go through.
Thursday will be our day to touch base on video and learn together as a community how to master the art of video making. I’ll be touching on topics such as:
- How to get over the fear of being on camera: Being in front of the camera can be scary for some people. I myself haven't mastered this– it's nerve wracking sometimes! I completely understand. But never fear, IFB’s here and we’ll make sure you kick those fears in the butt.
- Tips and tricks for making your videos interesting: Ok, so I know we all start somewhere. My videos surely aren’t always as entertaining as I’d like them to be. However, as I mentioned prior, we are learning together… ain’t it great? We’ll teach you some tricks we learned within the last few months and we promise they will help!
- How to find the best lighting and background: A promising video blogger's nightmare– bad lighting! We will teach you how to improve your lighting, how to find it, and programs that may help.
- How to write a proper script: Writing a script isn’t as easy it sounds. You want to sell your viewers on what you’re talking about and you want them to come back. We'll help you with that.
- How to dress and do makeup for the camera: You're in front of the camera and you want to look good right? I thought so! We’ll be sharing some style/beauty camera tricks with you.
- How to keep your video short and sweet: Unfortunately not everyone wants to watch a 10-15 minute video. We’ll teach you how to get your point/message across in less time.
- How to get people to watch your videos: Now that you made this awesome video… who will watch? We’ll be giving you a few tips on how to get an audience.
These are just a few things we’ll be touching base on… Exciting right!?
If there's anything specific you would like to see or learn about, leave a comment below and we’ll surely take it into consideration! Thanks everyone and stay tuned!