Thanks to all of you who participated in the IFB Project this week. It was great to see how you all gave your fall outfits a unique twist. I was also able to see a couple of items I believe are going to be trending which is always inspirational. Fall is such a lovely season, we have to cherish it before it becomes full blown winter. Layering is such a perk of styling and you do it so well!
Enjoy the roundup and make sure to check out all of this week's entries HERE.
IFB Project #18: What’s Your Fall Uniform?
- What Wendy Wore: Vintage Peplum Jacket:”The look brings back fond memories of a structured black cotton jacket with a peplum that I wore in the early ’90s.”
- What’s your fall uniform?: A turban and leather? I'm liking this look.
- Trend of the Month: Capes: I've always been a big fan of capes, check this one out!
- Colors, Capes, and Puppies: I guess capes are going to come back with a vengeance. Click, click.
- Dressing for fall in hot Singapore: “For me this is a fun outfit, that is unique. It’s versatile as it will allow me to layer as much as I like”
- Hats off: Nothing like a cute floppy hat for a great fall accessory.
- Beating Hearts: Well looks like I decided to join the roundup again. Check out my leather and combat boots I love for Fall.
- Fall Uniform: There's something about the combination of a plaid skirt and a biker jacket I very much enjoy in this look.
- IFB PROJECT #18: WHAT’S YOUR FALL UNIFORM L'Automne: Besides outfit post, check out these fancy collages.
- Childish behaviour: The raccoon sweater had me at hello.
- IFB Project #18: Street Chic Fall Uniform: “It's all about the structured suits and monochromatic colors but I can't help a hint of red everywhere.”
- Shifting forward: Not only is this a lovely fall outfit, but it happens to be beautiful fall scenery.